FirstOnline respects your right to control your personal data and privacy. We are always transparent and inform you about the data we collect, the reason for it and making sure to protect the collected data.
We process personal information by sending them to our internal and integrated e-mail and CRM systems. We only collect your personal information, track your behaviour and web activity for communication and marketing purposes such as profiling, personal offers and marketing analysis. We only save personal information in our systems for analysis purposes.
What personal data do we collect?
FirstOnline primarily collects the information directly from you as a customer but we may update your information from other public records if we consider it necessary in order to maintain good registry care.
FirstOnline registers personal data in following situations:
- When we are notified that you as a customer used services offered through our platforms.
- When you enter your e-mail address, mobile phone number or other data on our website.
- If you contact us through e-mail, phone, our websites or social media channels.
- If you sign up for our e-mail subscriptions.
- When you visit our websites or app, including (but not limited to) traffic data, we collect location data, weblogs and other communications data, such as your IP – address, the type of device you use, and operating system and browser type used for the visit.
Consent from you as a customer
For us to be able to collect your personal data we need your consent which we are containing by you accepting a consent form on our website.
You will receive the consent form when using all our services where you are asked to fill in your personal information. For example when you are making an order, subscribing to our newsletter, and agreeing to receive promotions and offers from us you agree that your personal information such as your name, phone number and e-mail are collected by as and may be used for marketing purposes. By filling in our consent form you also give your consent for us to collect your IP- address, geographic position, and your interests in order to better adapt our marketing towards you.
When entering and browsing our website you also agree for us to add both third-party and first-party cookies, on your computer from. This in order for us to follow your online behavior so that we can offer you marketing based on your online behavior. You are free to block these at your own discretion by disabling cookies in your web-browser.
Collected information- How do we use it?
FirstOnline processes personal data primarily and mainly for the purposes stated below:
- To fulfill orders for services through platforms offered by us;
- Contain a good level of customer service, for example handling your requests, correcting information or sending you request information.
- For both general and targeted promotion and as foundation for orders, offers, discounts and system administration and other similar tasks.
- Managing customer profiles and conduct analyses as well as market research;
- For obtaining statistical data about our users patterns and behavior.
- Product and services development through analysis of your behavior on our websites and app.
- Segmentation/profiling analysis in order to develop targeted offers and services.
- In case you have an customer relation the purpose is to send you information, offers, services and promotion we believe may be of interest to you through different channels such as SMS, e-mail, app, other digital contact routes and social media. You as a customer may decline this at any time.
- Provide you with relevant recommendations, offers, and custom services based on your own behaviour pattern and what other people with similar behaviors have been interested in.
- Site- and app development in order to be more useful and increase your user experience by customizing the display to the used device;
- To send important information about changes in our terms and policies;
Whenever we collect data for any additional purposes we state it at each separate time of collection:
FirstOnline might share information with third parties that process data on our behalf in order to perform our services such as analysis, distribution and other services. Of course we ensure all handling of personal data on our behalf has a high level of security and confidentiality. For that reason we only collaborate with partners within the EU/EEA or with parents which maintain the same level of protection as within EU/EEA.
By using our websites and app or using our services you agree that your personal data may be collected via cookies, either directly or through third-party technology . This means that we store the information about your use and the pages that you visited in order to recognize and learn more about our users for example by gathering your IP-address, cookies, unique identifiers, browser and technical information about your device.
Legal basis, storage, and disclosure of personal data
Our legal basis for collecting, registering and storing data for each specific use is fulfillment of agreements, legitime interest or your consent which we contain by you submitting your data to us all according to current legislation. By contacting us you can at any time withdraw your consent. We store your personal data as long as you are our customer but never longer than necessary and for marketing purpose never longer than 3 years if not required by other legislation.
Your rights and choices
You are able to influence your personal data at FirstOnline. At any time you can request that we delete your data, limit our contact, marketing communications and ask us to rectify any incorrect personal data we have about you. You can also once a year, in written form receive information about the personal data registered at FirstOnline.
Links to other sites
Links to third party websites or materials published by third parties are only for information purposes. FirstOnline does not have control or responsible for its content or any damages or losses that might arise from the use of these links.
How to contact us
For further information or inquiries about personal data management or if you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org